Arrival Time - We suggest arriving on a flight that lands no later than 12:00PM on Monday, June 13th.
Airport - The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is 23 miles and about a 25-minute drive to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
Taxis - Taxis are available at the airport. The first mile is $5. Each additional mile is $2.30. The estimated cost for a one-way airport transfer to the hoel is $60. Taxi terminal access is as follows:
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door # 7
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door # 7 and South curb, outside door #6
Rideshare Services - Ride share services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Terminal pick-up locations for ride share service providers are as follows:
- Terminal 3: South outer curb, west end between doors #2 and #4
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North outer curb, far west end outside door #1
- Terminal 4: Level 1, South outer curb east end outside door #6
- Terminal 4: Level 1, South outer curb, far east end, outside door #8
TranStyle Transportation Service - The Fairmont Scottsdale's preferred vendor for taxi / car service.
Each of the airport terminals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is equipped with transportation boards in the baggage claim area. Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’s photo is featured on the board with a direct telephone line to a dedicated Transtyle operator. Upon request, the operator will dispatch a vehicle for pick-up. For advance reservations and meet- and-greet services, please call 800-410-5479. Estimated price for one-way airport transfer is $65–$85 per sedan, including gratuity. Limousines and SUVs are also available upon request.
Parking - The Fairmont offers both self and valet parking. Current rates are:
- Valet parking: From $24 USD for overnight, including in-and-out privileges
- Self-parking: $15 USD per night
- Visitor parking: $12 USD for valet temporary parking and $8 USD for temporary self-parking.